Cherry MX Rubber O-Ring Switch Dampeners Red 40A-L - 0.2mm Reduction (125pcs)
In stock at CoderKit in Melbourne. Ships next business day.
Switch Dampening O-rings are attached to the stems of Cherry MX style keycaps in order to prevent the bottoming out the switches when fully-pressed.
This can make for a much quieter typing experience and increase shock-absorption, resulting in more comfort and less finger-fatigue.
Red O-Rings are not as thick or dense than their Blue counterparts and reduce the switch travel by 0.2mm, reducing the sound but leaving the feel mostly unchanged.
- Set of 125 pcs.
- (Red) 0.2mm travel reduction. Sound reduction with minimal change in feel.
- Reduces sound level produced by the key
- Shock absorption minimises finger fatigue
- EPDM rubber, resistant to cracking and tearing
All orders are shipped next business day from Melbourne via Australia Post. We use Regular Post, unless otherwise selected. Signature on Delivery is included for all our keyboard orders.
For orders under $100, we offer $10 Express Post shipping to get it to you super fast. You can also go regular for $5
Orders totalling over $100 ship free via Regular Post or $12.50 for Express Post.
Buying from CoderKit
You could buy this anywhere but we really want you to buy it from us. Here's some reasons why we think you should:
- Happiness++ Guarantee - If you don't like how it codes, give it back and we'll get you something you do like. Read more.
- Stocked locally - That mean's it's real, in country and ready to ship to you. Unless it says out of stock. In which case we're still waiting for it to come in.
- Curated selection - If you are seeing it here, it's because we've tried it out and we think it's fit for coding.